Friday, January 20, 2012

(NSFW) You've got that girly feeling...

As I posted on my SL feed, I've been feeling girly, girly lately and a new shape from DAMNED, called Moon Shape, is feeling perfect for me.


Here's an artistic feeling photo from my SL feed:



As a femboy, I sometimes feel wrong by using the women shapes and skins..until I realize that it's *my* SL, so if I want to be a femboy with a beautiful womanly shape, I can. :D


Btw, the hair you can see is Clawtooth's FABULOUSLY FREE "You say tomato" hair. Btw, not only is it free but it's in a fatpack w/all kinds of different colors!


Speaking of Clawtooth, they're part of the Collarbor88 group and I just saw this month's gallery here! FABULOUS!

Since I'm low on Ls, I'm tempted to do the SL realm thing to get some to spend. Anyone know if it's worth the time?



Ok, so time to go be productive. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment